Thursday, September 17, 2009

*wonders how she should title this first post and sighs* Oh well...

Well, here is my blog. So far, I have only told 2 people about it, and that's fine with me. I had set out to make a blog with a bunch of authors (friends from CP!) to share random things we found, I but realized, it might be easier for me to start one on my own first. If this turns out well, maybe I'll consider making one sometime in the future. :)

So, please comment and tell me if you like it... suggestions are welcome as well :)

And just so the people who read this know - Vanlanthiriel means "beautiful waterfall" in Quenya (J. R. R. Tolkien language). I love the valleys of the mountains for their refreshing ambiance, so I thought I'd name my blog that... especially since, it alliterates with my name :D.

Perhaps, I shouldn't use so many smileys. I ought to customize my blog template and set up some rules... *puts that on list of things to do* Well, I need to stop and post this thing before I ramble any longer...

Oh wait - one more thing, my friend has already used the word in her blog title, but it describes what I'm going to be posting here... so as a warning,

---

*waits a little*

---

*leaves her readers in slightly longer suspense*

---

*decides to have mercy and spare them the agony*

---

*or not*

---

I am R-A-N-D-O-M ... (it's pronounced "ran-duh m" with a few of these: !!! ;) )

*makes last few edits and quickly posts before she is eternally branded as insane and sent to some type of asylum*

2 comments: