Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And He made the deaf hear...

I knew I forgot to do something yesterday!  I was going to post a praise update... but I forgot :oops:

So guess what?  You'll never believe what I heard on Sunday... :D

There's this little boy at church (almost 3yo) that we'd (as in my parents, some ministers, family, friends, and I) been praying for several weeks.  He had moderate hearing loss (and bad balance when walking).  His hearing loss caused him to also have delayed speech.  In addition to his ear problems, his digestive system was extremely weak.  He eats more than his 5yo brother, but he's about the size of a little 2 year-old.  It's a genetic disorder that doctors can't fix.  Anyway - his parents believed that this child would not grow up impaired but mature into a strong Christian man who would serve God faithfully.  We'd been praying and praying for a while that he would be healed and saw nothing.

Then last week ....  he had a Dr.'s appointment and guess what the doctor said???

Matthew has PERFECT hearing!!  Praise God!!! :D

On the way home, his mom pointed a bridge and said, "大橋 " or "Da Qiao".  All the way home, Matthew repeated "qiao, qiao, qiao."  His father was so touched, he turned off the radio, just to listen to his son talk... such a beautiful sound to his ears.   And this Sunday when I was playing with Matthew - he was walking very confidently and without any swaying at all!

Isn't God amazing?  He never ever fails and He continues to heal today!!!  Now, I'm praying that Matthew will grow to be 1.8m and tell of this miracle to others when he's older. Nothing is too hard for our God :) .

Ok, I'd better get back to studying.  If I don't post before the next 2 Saturdays -

Merry Christmas 
and a 
Happy New Year!!!

~Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment