Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moving...

Well, I'm DONE with my degree (PARTY! *big smile*) so I figured I should "turn over the leaf" and start anew. I'm hoping to blog more (to help arrange my thoughts and continue to do some literary work) so I've created a new blog to go with my new Gmail account!!

www.var-cog-jum-zzz.blogspot.com

Yes, the blog is probably going to be as crazy as the URL link ;-) . I will explain the title, what I'm going to blog, blah blah blah, over there.
Oh and fyi, my pseudonym is Caravyn Jazmin - and yes, it does relate to my real name but just my middle initial :) .

Yesterday was the day I found out that I passed my last test. And yesterday, was also the day I received my CP! alumnus t-shirt!
Cool, isn't it? The back is a little more boring with "I am reinventing college" in Arial font.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! *party* *dance* That's fantastic! You must feel so good right now :-)

    I like the front of that shirt too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check my blog's comments more often :-P

    I like the feeling - but it's very weird.

    Haha, yes, the front is pretty awesome. My pastor read the back and was very confused until I explained ;-) .

    ReplyDelete