Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cinnamon Dare

Well... I did the cinnamon dare 5 weeks later than I had planned with my CP! friend... and uploaded it onto YouTube, but just got the chance to blog about it :P .
Basically, you get to see me make faces I rarely make.  The cinnamon burned in the beginning and I'm positive it got into my nasal cavity since I duct-taped my mouth.  I will say, it's not NEARLY as bad as the hot sauce we have for dinner or lunch almost everyday, but few people I know can handle that hot sauce :mrgreen: .  The worst things were that it was rather bitter, very grainy, until you got enough saliva for it to stop burning your gums and the mass felt extremely like wet silly putty or extra firm jello or that glue mess you made in pre-school :P .
Anyways - here's the video: (I can't make myself to ask you to enjoy it, because I doubt you will...XP).


And for some reason the video cut, so I did an "ending as well".



Later I hope to upload videos of me playing piano (cause Lil' Es told me to :P ) and perhaps one of our new Taylor guitar, but that may not come until I get the nuts adjusted AND I learn to play the guitar chords without thinking 5 seconds between each chord :roll: ...

2 days, 7 hours, and 46 minutes before the new year!!  :D

~Victoria

3 comments:

  1. Almost a month and still no comments? I am officially breaking radio silence on this post!

    That looks like it's VERY nasty - and the only reason I'd do it is if a job, my life, or my salvation were on the line!

    (opinion subject to change with or without notice)

    And I want to see a video of that Taylor sometime soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't have many readers :P .

    Yes, it was nasty. I'm surprised I didn't really start crying from the fire or spit it out at the camera :P . And I'm sure you wouldn't take the job unless it was a >$999,999 salary job. Your opinion is unlikely to change.

    I will try to get that up soon :) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note: I found out CourtneyS, frequently eats raw cinnamon. So, I'm not the first girl to be hazed :P .

    ReplyDelete