Saturday, January 1, 2011

Piano, Chocolate, and Snow pictures

Well - here's the video I said I would post with me practicing piano:

I did not even try to "perform." I played as though the camera were not there... so the wrong notes... er, yeah :P .

For Christmas... we got chocolate from Arizona friends whose Dad had just come back from Switzerland.  The chocolate just tastes Switzerland-ish... very rich with a unique flavor.  And the raisins surprisingly add a nice touch!  And most certainly - they wrap their chocolate more vivdly than Ghirardelli or Lindt. Here are some pictures:

(Sorry that a lot of pictures are not rotated... I uploaded without checking)







AND SNOW PICTURES from December 26th... the last snow of 2010.









Alice said that these birds might be migrating.  Rather late if ya ask me...




Yep - that's me with my flapping hood :P ...


Isn't this house just beautiful?!?!  There are no children to step around in the yard :( ...

Me sitting on the huge snowman part that Jane and I were working on.

The backyard early morning of the 27th...
Well... hope you enjoyed that... I should get back to my family :D

新年快樂!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooooooo!!! It was awesome to see you playing piano - great job! And you DID get a lot of snow! O.O Very pretty though :)
    Love ya!
    ~Indi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I still need to work on it :P .

    YES, it was GORGEOUS!! :D

    Love ya, too!
    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete